2023-2024 IHS Injury and Violence Prevention Fellowship
Pre-Application Webinar and Materials
To learn more about the Fellowship and the application process, please download the 2023-2024 Injury and Violence Prevention Fellowship Summary.
If you have already watched the pre-application webinar, and developed and conducted a consultation about your draft Project Idea with the Fellowship Academic Advisor Team and your mentor…
Please begin your online Fellowship Application.
A completed application is due by Sunday, December 4, 2022 (11:00 pm EST).
If you have not already watched the pre-application webinar or developed and conducted a consultation about your draft Project Idea…
Please access the required pre-application webinar presentation. Before you begin the webinar, please have the following materials downloaded and available when you watch the webinar presentation video:
- Handout W1 – Project Idea Examples
- Worksheet W1 – Project Idea Outline
- Pre-Application Webinar Presentation Slides Handout (if helpful to reference during the video)
In addition, follow instructions outlined in the webinar to complete additional Pre-Application Next Steps, which include:
- Providing contact information for you and your mentor,
- Uploading your draft Project Idea, and
- Following instructions to schedule (at least 5 business days after uploading your draft Project Idea) a required consultation (between September 19 and November 23) to discuss your Project Idea with the Fellowship Academic Advisor team and your mentor (or Area IPP Specialist/POC if you don’t have a mentor assigned).
For questions about the 2023-2024 IVP Fellowship pre-application or application process, please contact Robert J. Letourneau, MPH, by email: Robert_Letourneau@unc.edu